The number of coronavirus cases in the Bay Area continues to climb. Visit our coronavirus page and live blog for more coverage. A county-by-county breakdown of the cases announced by officials can be viewed below.
Wednesday, Dec. 2 Updates
- Santa Clara County reported four more COVID-19 deaths for 486 in total and 488 additional cases for 35,945 in total.
- Alameda County's COVID-19 death toll rose by six to 520 and its case count increased by 465 to 30,330.
- Napa County reported its 19th COVID-19 death and 131 new cases for 3,226 in total.
- Contra Costa County reported 350 new cases, bringing its total to 25,264.
- Santa Cruz County reported four more COVID-19 deaths for 33 in total and 86 additional cases for 4,696 in total.
- San Mateo County is up to 14,812 cases in total after reporting 198 more.
- San Francisco reported 153 new cases for 15,792 in total.
- Solano County reported 226 new cases, bringing the total to 10,957 cases countywide
- Sonoma County is now up to 12,795 cases after increasing by 133.
- Mendocino County is up 25 cases for a total of 1,657.