Two San Diegans could be missing out on a lot of money, as the winners of Mega Millions money have yet to come forward.
Twenty-nine tickets in California matched five of the six numbers for the Mega Millions. Each ticket is worth $227,955, according to a California Lotto statement released Saturday.
Two of those winners bought tickets at San Diego locations -- one at the First and Ivy Market on 2170 First Avenue, and the other at Scripps Arco on 12033 Scripps Summit Drive in San Diego.
The clerks at both locations said the winners have yet to come forward as of Saturday night.
"I was excited when I walked in and heard that someone in this store won," said Jason Williams who bought his ticket at the Scripps Ranch am/pm mini-mart.
His excitement turned to disappointment after finding out he did not win. But he vows to keep playing.
The magic numbers were: 46-23-38-4-2, and the Mega Ball number was 23. The winners in California matched all but the Mega Ball number.
Three tickets nationally matched the winning numbers in Maryland, Kansas and Illinois, so the $640 million prize will be split between the three winners.
Here is a list of all the winners in California:
• Hollywood Bazaar – 6701 Hollywood Blvd. in Hollywood;
• Raley’s – 4650 Natomas Blvd. in Sacramento;
• Rapid Gas – 811 East Washington Blvd. in Venice;
• Save Mart – 1172 North Main Street in Manteca (San Joaquin County);
• Liquor Tobacco & More – 1283 South Mary Avenue in Sunnyvale (Santa Clara County);
• Al’s Food & Liquor – 36 Medway Road in San Rafael (Marin County);
• SC Mini Mart – 2135 North San Fernando Road in Los Angeles;
• 7-Eleven – 2145 East Ball Road in Anaheim;
• Grandview Liquor – 12203 Venice Blvd. in Los Angeles;
• News Plus Montebello – 1728 Montebello Town Center in Montebello (Los Angeles County);
• 7-Eleven – 617 Blossom Hill Road in San Jose;
• K&J Liquor & JR Market – 938 South Street in Long Beach;
• Fillco – 1011 Imperial Avenue in Calexico (Imperial County);
• Scripps Arco – 12033 Scripps Summit Drive in San Diego;
• Bluebird Liquor – 13746 South Hawthorne Blvd. in Hawthorne (Los Angeles County);
• 7-Eleven – 7407 Van Nuys Blvd. in Van Nuys;
• USA Donuts and Croissants – 11230 Garvey Avenue, Suite A in El Monte (Los Angeles County);
• Four Guys Liquor – 1203 East Main Street in Santa Paula (Ventura County);
• Fast & Easy Mart – 34759 Ardenwood Blvd. in Fremont (Alameda County);
• Chevron – 215 Placerville Drive in Folsom (Sacramento County);
• Canyon Liquor – 16507 Soledad Canyon Road #H in Canyon Country (Los Angeles County);
• Haigs Liquor – 1230 West Francisquito Avenue in West Covina (Los Angeles County);
• Jack’s Liquor – 917 Oakdale Road in Modesto (Stanislaus County);
• First and Ivy Market – 2170 First Avenue in San Diego;
• Rancho Murieta Country Store – 7175 Murieta Drive in Sloughhouse (Sacramento County);
• Stockdale West Texaco – 13004 Stockdale Highway in Bakersfield;
• EZ Foodmart – 2106 Taft Highway in Bakersfield;
• Fox Liquors – 570 Larkin Street in San Francisco; and
• Clinton Keith Chevron – 23805 Clinton Keith Road in Wildomar (Riverside County).