All San Diego City administrative Offices, recreation center and libraries will be closed Friday for Veterans Day.
However, other public services will remain open on the holiday.
- The City’s Miramar Landfill
- All City pools
- Chollas Lake
- San Vicente Reservoir
- Golf courses and starter booths
- Balboa Park museums and outdoor gardens
- Mission Trails Regional Park Visitor Center
- The Robb Field Skate Park, Rancho Peñasquitos Skate Park, Carmel Valley Skate Park, Bill and Maxine Wilson Skate Park, and the Charles L. Lewis III Memorial Skate Park
Parking meters, time restrictions for parking on streets and yellow zones within the City of San Diego will not be enforced.
There will be no delay in trash, yard waste and curbside recyclables collection for customers served by the Environmental Services Department.
Check local websites for specific hours of operation and closures within the city.
San Diego police, San Diego Fire emergency crews and Station 38 citywide emergency dispatch center will not be impacted by Veterans Day and will be on duty.
All county offices include animal shelters will close Friday. All County parks and campgrounds will be open except:
- The Lakeside Community Center and its Teen Center/REC Club
- The Fallbrook Community Center
- The Spring Valley Community Center, its Teen Center/REC Club and the gym
- The 4S Ranch Sports Park office will be closed, but the park will be open for regularly scheduled practices and games.
All essential services, including law enforcement and emergency animal control response, will continue through the holiday.