PHOTOS: #BragOnYourGrad Showcases Unstoppable Class of 2021

83 photos
1/83
Jaymie will be graduating from Mt. Carmel High School this June.  She earned a Track and Field scholarship to UC Berkeley in the fall and plans to study in Business Administration. She is looking forward to a new beginning in Berkeley, California.  Great job Jaymie! Mom and Dad are so proud of you.
2/83
Tyler is graduating UC Berkeley with a double major in Data Science and Political Science.
3/83
Cynthia - This fall she will begin her graduate scientific training at Harvard.
4/83
Audra is graduating from Olympian High School and will be attending SFSU in the fall.
5/83
Nicole is graduating from the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Biology.
6/83
Cassy is a 2021 SDSU Graduate in Business Administration Management Specializing in Entrepreneurship.
7/83
Madison is graduating from El Cap with honors. Madison has been an amazing daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and friend. Despite her busy schedule of school, varsity softball and work, she always puts others before herself and we couldn't be more proud. Reach for the stars, we all love you so much!
8/83
Jordan graduates May 27, 2021 from SDSU with a four year degree in Social Work! She is dedicated, committed and fun! Her friends and family are so happy for her and want you to know how special she is! She will continue her studies in the MSW program at San Marcos State!
9/83
Hayden is graduating from San Marcos High School and will be attending Cal Poly SLO - Civil Engineering. He is an avid surfer and surfboard shaper.
10/83
We are so very proud of our daughter NADIA, UCSB CLASS OF 2021 GRADUATE!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
11/83
Devin is graduating from Olympian High School and will be attending SDSU for Computer Science. I couldn’t be more proud as he continues his education at San Diego State, my alma mater!
12/83
Skyler is an International Baccalaureate diploma candidate at La Costa Canyon HS in Carlsbad. Skye is off to University of Utah to study Biology in the fall.
13/83
Crystal is graduating from Kearney High School. Military Child (USN). Going to Norfolk State University in Norfolk, VA to study Healthcare Management.
14/83
We are so very proud of our daughter Kayla, SDSU CLASS OF 2021 GRADUATE!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
15/83
Lauren is graduating from Poway High School and plans to attend Northern Arizona University Honors College. Lauren is a member of the National Honor Society and is graduating high school with a 3.9 GPA. She was recently awarded the San Diego Make-A-Wish Youth Leadership Council "Member of the Year" where she was the inaugural Spirit and Publicity committee Leader. Lauren graduates from high school on her eighteenth birthday…which is also her "golden birthday". I am Lauren's proud mother :)
16/83
Daniel, We are very proud of you for graduating and getting your bachelor of science degree in kinesiology pre-physical therapy at SDSU with Summa Cum Laude honors! Your hard work and dedication paid off. We look forward to watching you pursue your doctorate degree in physical therapy. We know that you have a great future ahead of you and there are no limits on what you are can accomplish. Love, Mom & Dad
17/83
Rowan is graduating from Rancho Bernardo High School. She will be attending Parsons Lang in New York in the fall. Majoring in Graphic Communications and Politics.
18/83
Marissa is graduating CSUSM’s business school on Sunday, May 23rd! Her family wishes her the best as she considers graduate school and starts her new job with a firm in San Diego.
19/83
Congratulations my princess I am very proud of you Jessica. SDSU Class of 2021!
20/83
Paige is a graduating senior at Mission Bay High School Class of 2021. She is a lettered varsity softball player for the Mission Bay Buccaneers. In the fall, Paige will attend Mesa College and play on the college softball team. Her future plans include attending nursing school. Paige’s work ethic, kindness, and compassion ensure her a successful nursing career. We all are so proud of your achievements, Paige! With love from Mom and Dad and the rest of your family and friends!
21/83
Kristin graduated Mar Vista High School in 2014 and just graduated Concordia University, Mequon, WI Class of 2021
22/83
Wyatt graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Commerce and Business Administration. University of Alabama Class of 2021 - Roll tide!
23/83
Karolay is my sister, we are very proud that she is the first in the family to graduate from college. SDSU !
24/83
Way to go Cynthia!SDSU Class of 2021
25/83
Salvador - Master of Business Administration, from San Diego to Michoacán, my homeland.
26/83
Erik, from Rancho Peñasquitos, received his MBA this year from Utah Valley University after receiving his BA from Saint Mary’s College of California last year graduating Summa Cum Laude and played soccer for both schools.
27/83
Annalee is graduating from Scripps Ranch High School as the ASB vice president and plans to major in entrepreneurship at Baylor University. We are so proud of her and all she accomplished! - Love - Mom & Dad
28/83
Daniel received his Bachelor’s in Public Health from UCSD in June 2020 and after being accepted to numerous colleges (including other Ivy League), he accepted and on his way to Yale this fall for his Master’s in Public Health Epidemiology emphasis in Chronic Diseases.
29/83
Uilani Will be graduating with a Masters degree in Special Education with an emphasis in Autism from SDSU Despite the crazy schedule with being a full time teacher in special education, mom of 4 and going to school she accomplished it!! WE LOVE YOU AND SO PROUD OF YOU. From all of your big crazy family.
30/83
Dylan will be graduating from Helix Charter High School in the beginning of June. This fall Dylan will be headed to Stillwater, Oklahoma to study aviation management at Oklahoma State University. #GoPokes
31/83
Congrats Nayele! Class of 2021 SDSU!!! 🎉🎉🎉 We love you so much!
32/83
CJ will be graduating with a BS in Criminal Science on May 22 from California State San Marcus
33/83
My name is Jeane. I got laid off from the Airlines as a Flight Attendant due to the Pandemic. So, I decided to enroll in Concorde Career College for a Medical Assistant course. I'm truly humbled and blessed because I'm graduating this coming June 11, 2021 with High Honors.
34/83
Ekana will be graduating from Morse High School this June and will be attending UC San Diego in the fall.
35/83
Miguel will receive his master's degree in educational counseling from USC.
36/83
Lillian - 2021 Senior at The Academy of Our Lady of Peace Going to Gonzaga University
37/83
Cassie will be graduating from SDSU at Petco Park on May 27 with a degree in Kinesiology. We are so proud of her!!!
38/83
Cayden is graduating from Adeo School of La Jolla. Cayden has attended Foothills Schools his entire school career till COVID hit, then he switched to on line learning. Cayden  has maintained an Exceptional GPA thru all these changes this past year. Cayden’s has chosen to continue his college education here in San Diego. Cayden is a sponsored surfer up and down the California coast. Cayden takes pride in teaching  others to surf as he goes out.  Cayden has also taken on board shaping.  We are very proud of his selfless choices. Congratulations Cayden Class of 2021.
39/83
Jameson will be graduating from Escondido Charter HS and will be attending CSUSM in the fall.
40/83
Sheila is graduating from Bonsall High School. Thank you to my daughter for everything you've done. To fulfill your dreams and our dreams of seeing you graduate. We love you very much.
41/83
Karen will graduate on May 27 from Harvard University with honors and a bachelor's degree in molecular and cellular biology. She aspires to be a doctor and will continue her medical studies next fall.
42/83
Lizeth - Graduating from SDSU inTelemedia film productions. Class of 2021!
43/83
My daughter Doreen graduated yesterday from USC she received a Masters Degree in Socialworker. I am very much proud of her. She accomplished this while taking care of her household. A mother of 3 children a husband in the military. She is a caring person especially for those who can't or need help. She work hard to accomplish her goals. She has a job now in the field of socialworker with the county working with the mental illness and she enjoys being able to help the to get back on their feet. I love her so much for that.
44/83
Our niece Mikaela will be graduating as an honor graduate from Mission Hills High School this June. She will be attending Stanford University this Fall as an astrophysics major. We are SO INCREDIBLY PROUD OF YOU!!! Love you-Uncle Ken & Aunt Silvia♥️♥️
45/83
Dr. Pastor G.A., Received his second PhD from Southern California Seminary. As a man of God you are always teaching for higher goals for the sake of the ministry. I am so proud of you. Judy
46/83
Justin is a senior at West Hills High School. After graduation, he is going to CSU San Marcos to study Business Administration. Justin has played on the Varsity Soccer team at West Hills for 3 years and has gone to the CIF championships in all 3 years! He received the MVP award and best Defensive Player in his JV year. Congrats Justin! A new chapter awaits! - Love Mom.
47/83
Escondido’s San Pasqual High Senior William is going to Harvard, class of 2025. William is a high achiever who has never received any grade less than an ‘A’. William is a leader in the SP music department where he sings, plays Numerous instruments and is the Drum Major of the marching band. William is also is the president of his schools chapter of the National Honor Society, NHS.
48/83
Alexandra - Graduating May 26 SDSU major in English. Way To Go !
49/83
Emma, Harvard, Class of 2020 - Neuro Biology Major, Economics Minor, Poway HS Alumni.
50/83
Alex SDSU Class of 2021 - Received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics. Loves music, baseball and cars.
51/83
Charles will be graduating from Cal Poly Pomona on June 23,2021 with a BS in Computer Science and a Minor in Math. He has decided to continue his education in Fall 2021 at USC as a graduate student in Computer Science (Software Engineering) at USC. Keep up the good work. Love Mom & Dad.
52/83
Marisa grew up in the East County and has fulfilled her childhood dream of becoming a doctor, graduating from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and heading off to her residency in Family Medicine in Southern California.
53/83
Valerie - Bachelor of Arts in Liberal studies at SDSU. Graduated magma com laude. She is going to SDSU’s teaching credential program in the fall to become an elementary school teacher.
54/83
Junior is graduating from Morse High School! Class of 2021! Will be attending California State University Northridge in the fall! We are very proud of him!
55/83
Gino - Olympian high school Graduate 2021
56/83
Sierra is a 2020 Graduate from SDSU with her bachelors degree in Liberal Studies. Since graduation, Sierra has gone onto complete her teaching credential program (also thru SDSU) in multiple subject, elementary education. During this program, her placement was in a 1st grade class where she did the majority of her learning & teaching via zoom. Recently, they were able to return into the actual classroom & work with the kids. She is also starting her Master program (again thru SDSU) over the summer which will be a 2 year program. Sierra is excited & anxiously waiting for the fall when she can get into a classroom all of her own. With the COVID pandemic & quarantine restrictions, the SDSU 2020 graduation was held virtually & the actual walk commencement ceremony was postponed. Thankfully this year, SDSU will have the 2020/2021 commencement ceremonies at Petco park in which Sierra plans to attend & finally walk across that stage! Congrats Sierra for all of your amazing achievements! Your family is so proud of you!
57/83
Rancho Bernardo High School graduate Nicolas!
58/83
Demi, B.S. Nutrition at SDSU CUM LAUDE. Congrats!
59/83
Natalie Class of 2021 California State University San Marcos - Liberal Studies
60/83
Riley, B.S. Biology, GCU. Congrats!
61/83
Gisel, SDSU Class of 2021. Way to go!
62/83
Madeleine from Carlsbad Summa Cum Laude B.S. Behavioral Sciences Cal State San Marcos Will be continuing for her Masters in 2022 - Mark Davis Dad
63/83
Joshua will be graduating from Mira Mesa High School. He will be attending San Marcos State University in the Fall! We are proud of you Josh! Congratulations!
64/83
Adriana got her Associates of Allied Health and Associates of Biology 2021 at SanDiego Miramar College her RN program is next. I'm so proud of her.
65/83
Kelsey has graduated from the University of Arizona with a Masters in Special Education. She is beginning her next chapter in the coming months as a Special Education Teacher within the Encinitas Unified School District. We couldn't be prouder of all that she has already achieved. We are excited to see the amazing things that she will continue to achieve as she strives to support students in their education and learning.
66/83
Yumiko graduated from SDSU with a degree in Finance after a long journey, due to moving several times as a Navy wife, she actually graduated in 2020, but could not experience the ceremony until this year 2021 due to COVID.
67/83
Alexis is heading to UCSD this fall. She wants to study science and become a Nurse Practitioner. She will be the first generation in our family to be heading to college with a 4.2 GPA. GO Lexy!!
68/83
Kyla Serra High School Valedictorian 2021 Attending Bowdoin College in the fall to play softball.
69/83
Congratulations Kate! She will be attending Boise State in the fall and will be studying Communications.
70/83
Frankie is graduating from UC Irvine, first one on the family. Two majors: Ecology and evolutionary Biology & Criminology law and Society with a lot of efforts. Family lives in National City (low income community) willing to come back to give back because he receieve a lot of support from it. Eagerly Frankie finish up two majors successfully despite the struggle!
71/83
Joshua is a San Marcos Mission Hills HIgh School Cardinal Scholar Graduate. He will start college this summer & plans to major in computer science.
72/83
Congratulation to Betsy for graduating with with a dual degree from Purdue University in Mechanical Engineering and Butler University in Physics! Incredible considering a 4 year letter winner in golf.
73/83
We are so proud of you Abby, it was a tough year but you pivoted and conquered!! The best is yet to come.
74/83
Kaylie was ASB president this year and looks forward to continuing her leadership at Point Loma Nazarene College.
75/83
Martin is an outstanding student from Elementary to College! He will be graduating from UC Irvine with a degree I Bachelor is Science in Chemical Engineering! We are so proud of you!
76/83
Madelyn - San Diego Mesa College Graduate and attending Cal State Long Beach in the Fall.
77/83
Destiny - Graduating from UCSD Degree in Biology. Wy to go!
78/83
Alexander 12th grade senior at Chula Vista High School will be graduating June 2nd. This past year and a half was difficult for him to stay focused on his school work but with a whole lot of prayers and his determination he did and I thank God he did. Alexander will be attending Southwestern college in the fall.
79/83
Brooke - Graduated from Belmont University as a nursing major.
80/83
Adam, Graduated from Mount Miguel H.S. in 6/15 with a 4.44 Grade Avg. From UCLA on 6/2019 in Political Science with a 3.7 Grade Avg. From Utah State on 6/6/2021 with an MBA.
81/83
Amanda Rodriguez graduated with honors.
82/83
Carly - Graduating from Point Loma Nazarene University with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing
83/83
Devyn- SDSU
BA- Professional studies and fine arts/communication Graduated with honors Magna Cum Lande
Contact Us