The night of authentically local music, fashion and art kicks off at 5:30 p.m. at the downtown landmark, and is a celebration of the station's new look.
The party is free and open to the public.
Here’s the lineup:
- 5:30-9:30pm Local Musicians Playing Living Room (Lobby Level)
- 5:30-6:45pm John Meeks
- 6:55-8:10pm Jesse LaMonaca and the Dime Novels
- 8:20-9:30pm The Tree Ring
- 5:30-10:00pm Art & Fashion on Veranda and Wet (2nd Floor)
- Local art by San Diego art collective, Art Kills Artists
- Local fashion by the producers of the Thread Show