Bone Thugs-N-Harmony perform at Fluxx's industry launch party Monday night.
It's another Monday night in San Diego and there's tons of music cooking aroond the city. Fluxx has once again changed themes, so their industry launch party kicks of with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, while the Colourist headlines the House of Blues. The Casbah hosts Free Salamander Exhibit with ANA which should be a shredding night of experimental rock. If you're looking for just a crazy good time, however, catch the sweater-loving Leslie and the Lys at Soda Bar. She's crazy and proud, and certainly knows how to strut her stuff on any stage.
Monday, March 3:
- Leslie and the Lys, Dean and the Delilahs, Boone County Comedy Troup @ Soda Bar
- Free Salamander Exhibit , ANA, California Bleeding @ Casbah
- The Colourist, Night Terrors of 1927, Max and the Moon @ House of Blues
- Monday Night Mass with Husky Boy All Stars @ Bar Pink
- Saint Shameless, the Bloodflowers @ Tower Bar
- Abyss Industry Launch Party feat. Bone Thugs-n-Harmony @ Fluxx
- Velvet Cafe @ Alexander's (30th & Upas)
- The Tin Can Country Club Showcase feat. Anna Levitt @ Tin Can
- Laura Jane's Annual Fish Party @ The Harp
- Michelle Lundeen @ Humphrey's Backstage Live
- Wheels feat. J Blow & Friends @ Live Wire
- Open Mic hosted by Chad Taggert @ Lestat's
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Kinetic Soul with Antonio Aguilera, Joey Jimenez, Jonny Tarr @ Henry's Pub
- Karaoke @ Til Two Club
- Karaoke @ Coyote Bar & Grill
- Industry Night with NVious, Levi Green @ U-31
- Trivia Night @ Whistle Stop
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.