The NBC 7 / Telemundo 20 San Diego Prom Dress Drive is February 17th-March 1st!
NBC 7 & Telemundo 20 are partnering with The Princess Project and Broken Yolk Cafe to make prom dreams come true!
The Princess Project promotes self-confidence and individual beauty by providing free prom dresses and accessories to high school teens who cannot otherwise afford them. Our effort is made possible through invaluable volunteer, donor and community support.
- San Diego has been helping teens since 2009 find their prom dress.
- With the help of over 300 volunteers, they reached over 1,700 local teenagers to make their prom dreams come true.
- The Princess Project collects 1,000’s of dresses each season. They hope to collect over 2,000 this season!
- Over the past 11 years The Princess Project San Diego has given away over 10,000 dresses!
Princess Project San Diego's Prom Dress Giveaways will be happening in April 2020! High School teens can begin booking appointments online starting Monday, March 2nd by visiting princessprojectsd.org/get-a-dress/
Drop off your dress between February 17th and March 1st at Broken Yolk Cafe locations below:
- Carmel Mountain 11630 Carmel Mtn Rd San Diego
- Del Mar 9642 Del Mar Heights Rd Del Mar
- Eastlake 884 Eastlake Pkwy Chula Vista
- Escondido 200 E Via Rancho Pkwy Escondido
- Gaslamp/Downtown 355 Sixth Ave San Diego
- La Costa 7670 El Camino Real Carlsbad
- Mira Mesa 8111 Mira Mesa Blvd San Diego
- Mission Valley 1760 Camino Del Rio N San Diego
- Oceanside 2434 Vista Way Oceanside
- Pacific Beach 1851 Garnet Ave SD
- Westfield Plaza Bonita - 3030 Plaza National City
- Point Loma 3577 Midway Dr San Diego
- Rancho San Diego 2963 Jamacha Rd El Cajon
- San Marcos 101 S. Las Posas Rd San Marcos
- SDSU 5120 College Ave San Diego
Or join us on March 1st at the Broken Yolk Cafe located at Plaza Bonita Mall from 9am - 3pm to drop off your dress!
Dresses can also be shipped to:
The Princess Project San Diego
1010 Second Ave Ste: 2400
San Diego, CA 92101.
Please request a tax receipt via email: email@example.com