Cal Fire San Diego responded to a propane leak in an Arco Gas Station in Jamul, Saturday.
It was reported around 10:15 a.m. on the 1300 block of Highway 94. By 11:26 a.m. Cal Fire said the gas leak was mitigated and HWY 94 was reopened.
The propane leak was coming from a 6,000-gallon tank at the gas station, said Thomas Shoots with Cal Fire.
HWY 94 was closed for a short period from Jefferson Road and Olive Vista Drive.
No evacuations orders were given.
No other information was available.
Please refresh this page for updates on this story. Details may change as more information becomes available.