Perhaps it’s the way tri-blend t-shirts feel after being washed repeatedly. Or maybe is the way the fleece hoodies manage to stay fuzzy for years.
- The clothing will be placed on racks and in boxes, so be prepared to dig.
- Don't worry about missing out if you come late in the day, items will be replenished periodically.
- When paying, consider bringing cash or utilizing the ATM machine located on site-- the cashiers will be split between credit/debit and cash only and the credit/debit lines may be long.
- A long line is also anticipated, so early arrival is suggested. At the UCSD American Apparel rummage sale, shoppers began arriving at 6 a.m for a 9 a.m opening. For those planning on staking out, the line will begin right outside the store.
- Lastly, for those planning on stocking up, limited space will be located behind the cashiers for storage.
Shire especially recommends the sale for those looking to do some last minute Christmas Shopping, or for bussers and waiters looking to pick up some pieces for work.