When you consider the best moments of the London 2012 Olympic Games, what moment stands out for you?
Here’s our list of some of the most memorable moments – good and bad and of course, fun– of the XXX Olympic Summer Games.
- Team USA women gymnasts see their score
- Michael Phelps making Olympic history
- Missy Franklin’s gold medal win
- Ryan Lochte beating Phelps
- Dana Vollmer setting a record
- Water polo’s Steffens record-tying performance
- Team USA gymnast Gabby Douglas wins gold in All-Around competion, makes history
- USA swimmer Rebecca Soni breaks breast stroke world record TWICE, wins gold
- Gymnastic Orozco’s misstep
- Korean Fencer protests call in semifinal
- Missy Franklin’s reunion with parents
- Aly Raisman’s parents reacting to her performance
- Equestrian crashes
- Referee expelled from Olympics after scandal
Was there a moment you think should be added to the list? Comment below or let us know on the NBC Facebook page.