A mother and daughter came home to find a man holding a gun on the balcony of their Chula Vista apartment, officials confirmed.
Chula Vista police were called to the apartments at 160 E Street around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
According to police, the mother and daughter came home and heard their alarm going off. When they entered the unit, they saw a man on their balcony holding a gun.
When police officers arrived, they searched the apartment but didn’t find the suspect. They say they're not sure if that person was trying to rob the home.
No one was injured.
More Stories From NBC 7:
- Baby Found Abandoned in Parked Car
- Realtor Buys Lingerie, Salon Services with Nuns’ Money
- Reunion in Works for Man Abducted as Toddler
- Man Attacks Cab With Didgeridoo
- Cracked Windshield Forces Flight's Unexpected Landing
- Goodwill Offers Little Black Dress Deals