Classroom in Bishops School Catches Fire

Small fire breaks out in early morning, causes significant smoke damage

By Lauren Steussy
|  Thursday, Nov 17, 2011  |  Updated 9:05 AM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Disaster Safety for Students

advertisement
Photos and Videos
More Photos and Videos

A small fire broke out inside a classroom at the Bishops School in La Jolla Thursday morning.

The flames were knocked down before the fire crews arrived to the school on La Jolla Blvd. at about 5:30 a.m. Thursday, according the San Diego Fire Department.

It is unclear at this time who extinguished the fire.

A dryer caught fire in the small room to cause the fire, which resulted in significant smoke damage to the room. No other parts of the school were damaged though.
 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out