Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - FEBRUARY 22: Actress Halle Berry (R) and Gabriel Aubry arrive at the 2009 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter held at the Sunset Tower on February 22, 2009 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Halle Berry;Gabriel Aubry
In a statement released to Access Hollywood, he called Berry's charges "untrue and irresponsible" and said that he was "disappointed in Halle's decision to falsely malign him publicly" over their custody battle.
On January 31, Berry - who quit work on the film New Year's Eve to devote herself to the fight with Aubry - released a statement TO People airing her grievances with her former beau.
"Halle has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father for any extended period of time and is prepared to take all necessary steps to protect her," the statement said.
In response, Aubry said he wouldn't express his feelings in public for fear of harming their daughter, but maintained that he was "a caring father who shares custody of Nahla."
Aubry and Berry split in April after a four year relationship. The breakup seemed amicable at first, but problems arose last month after Aubry filed for joint custody of their child.