Sleep is not an option when you have bands like Pure X rocking the Casbah.
Surviving October starts to feel a little bit challenging, but there are still so many great shows this week that sleep is not even an option. On Monday, Pure X headlines at the Casbah, meanwhile Coliseum feature at the Soda Bar. Plus, Tin Can Country Club will be in effect. Mondays are always fun, you just need to make the choice of joining the party no matter who happens to be playing.
Monday October 7:
- Pure X, Silent Land Time Machine, Ditches @ Casbah
- Decker, Goodnight Ravenswood, Wesley Hartley & the Traveling Trees @ the Griffin
- Coliseum, Red Hare, Awakeners @ Soda Bar
- Tin Can Country Club. @ Tin Can Ale House
- Dave Scott & Monsoon Jazz @ Croce's
- Monday Night Madness @ House of Blues
- Electric Waste Band @ Winstons
- WG & the G-Men @ Patrick's Gaslamp Pub
- Monday Night Jams @ 710 Beach Club
- Doug Allen @ the Kraken
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.