Happy Thanksgiving! After you enjoy your feast and sleep off the tryptophan, you might start to go stir-crazy. While lots of hot spots are closed tonight, here's a little list of some places you might want to check out.
Thursday, November 25:
- Open:Bar Pink (8 p.m.), Ken Club, Hamilton's, Kadan, Whistle Stop, Gallagher's, Hensley's, Patrick's II, O'Connell's
- Closed: Casbah, West Coast Tavern, Eleven, Small Bar, Belly Up, Winston's, Dreamstreet, Portugalia, El Dorado, Tin Can, Soda Bar, the Marble Room, Donovan's Circle of Fifths
- 31st Annual San Diego Thanksgiving Dixieland Jazz Festival @ Town & Country Conference Center
- Aubrey Fay @ Humphreys Backstage Live (brunch)
- V.A.M.P. @ Whistle Stop (9 p.m.)
- Revol Concept @ Gallagher's
- The Flock of '80s @ Henry's Pub
- DJ Donger @ Hensley's
- Club '80s @ Club Kadan
- Chet Cannon and the Committee @ Patrick's II
- Karaoke @ O'Connell's
- Buzz Campbell and Hot Rod Lincoln @ Valley View Casino
- Sandy Chapel @ Cafe La Maze
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events, and sometimes whatever creeps into her head on her music blog San Diego: Dialed In. Check it for even more listings. She also provides social media content for the Casbah. Follow her updates at twitter.com/sddialedin or submit your music listings.