The Palace Ballroom headlined SoundDiego LIVE XXVIII.
It looks like you have a great night of music ahead of you on Monday if you didn't quite get your fill this weekend. The Weeks return to San Diego over at the Griffin, joined by Low Volts and the Palace Ballroom. King Dude, who has been described as a "gothic folk" band from Seattle, will headline an interesting lineup at the Casbah, and Bart Mendoza & Trie Stories play over at Soda Bar. Keep in mind that Tin Can has been blowing up on Mondays with their Tin Can Country Club, so it might just be a good night to strap on your boots and enjoy some toe-tapping good times.
Monday, April 1:
- The Weeks, Low Volts, the Palace Ballroom @ The Griffin
- King Dude, Of the Wand and the Moon, the Story of Rats @ Casbah
- Bart Mendoza & True Stories, Scott Mathiasen & the Shifty Eyed Dogs, guests @ Soda Bar
- Last Anthem presents Lindsey Stirling @ House of Blues
- The Tin Can Country Club featuring Chad Pittman @ Tin Can
- Hudson Falcons, Rat City Riot, Bad Ass @ Tower Bar
- Blue Largo @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- Dave Scott & Monsoon Jazz @ Croce's
- Open Mic @ Lestat's
- Dirty Mondays with DJ Gabe Vega @ The Saloon (Encinitas)
- Monday Night Mass with the Husky Boy All-Stars @ Bar Pink
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Trio Gadjo @ Lyceum Theatre noon
- Dusty Grooves feat. Sly Rexx, French Kiss Collective @ El Dorado
- Karaoke @ Til-Two Club
- Karaoke @ Coyote Bar & Grill
- Moonshine Mondays featuring Modern Day Moonshine @ House of Blues Voodoo Stage
- Dub Dynamite @ The Office
- Doug Allen @ The Kraken
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.