Summer may be more than halfway over, but your kids are probably more than halfway bored and you are probably more than halfway ready for them to go back to school.
Veronica Lepere, the publisher of Kiddos magazine, has some hot toys for you to keep your kids busy:
- Wave-a-Bubble: Coming in sets of two, your kids can put on these big and playful gloves made to look like a character that - when filled with bubble solution - can blow bubbles out of its fingers! For ages 3+
- Zax: This is a toy shaped like an axe that can stick to the wall, floor, anything, etc. Don’t worry, the suction cups will not break your windows!
- Ice Cream Sand Bucket: This is a cool thing to bring to the beach, as it has numerous games to play.
- Oops Scoops Game: Your kids can even stack vibrating ice cream tops on a cone until it all falls off.
- Double juggle: This can be played by one or two kids, as they use paddles to try to keep a rubber ball from hitting the ground.