I'm always down for a party on Monday, and you can surely get one tonight. At Soda Bar, catch self-described surf/goth/punk band Mint Hole and a four-band lineup that should tickle your ears all night long, while Burger records retro-pop act Part Time bring a unique flavor that'll make ya goove. Swiss Rolls have been making themselves known in the local music scene, and tonight you can catch their return to Bar Pink. Touring acts might be on a little pause, but you know our little scene here is mighty on its own and can provide some Monday night fun if you're looking for it.
Monday, May 6:
- Mint Hole, Beverage, Fever Machine, the Haunts @ Soda Bar
- Part Time, Worn-Tin @ Casbah
- Swiss Rolls, Brite On, Thunderstorm Artist @ Bar Pink
- Billy Watson @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- Jake "the Snake" Roberts @ Brick by Brick
- Grayson @ De Oro Mine Co.
- The Playground Monday Night Dance Party @ The Merrow
- Motown on Mondays @ The Office
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Makossa Mondays with DJ Tah Rei @ Seven Grand
- Blue Monday: Dark '80s Night -- Ministry Nite with Disorder @ Blonde
- SPHS Pops Concert @ California Center for the Arts, Escondido
- Sexy Salsa & Bachata @ Tio Leo's
- Andy and Nathan @ Martini's Above Fourth
- Strictly Acoustic @ Navajo Live
- Electric Relaxation '90s Hip-Hop/Chill Beats and Board Games @ Whistle Stop
- Wheels of the Industry @ Live Wire
- Open Mic @ Lestat's
- 31 Flavors @ U-31
Rosemary Bystrak is the publicist for the Casbah and writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.