San Diego Chargers fans can attend 2013 Training Camp at Chargers Park starting this week.
New head coach Mike McCoy has extended the invite to locals to see how hard the team is working. This gives San Diegans a chance to check out newcomers such as Manti Te’o and D.J. Fluker before the regular season begins at the end of August.
The dates for the training camp practices open to the public are:
- Friday, July 26, 3-5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28, 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 1, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 5, 3-5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 9:30-11:30
- Monday, Aug. 12, 3-5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 17, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Parking and admission to all training camp practices at Chargers Park are free. Bleacher seating will be available, but people can also bring folding chairs, food, water and soft drinks. No alcoholic beverages or cigarettes are allowed.
Charger Girls and a handful of former Chargers players will also make special appearances during training camp practices.
To learn more about training camp, visit the Chargers website.