North Park Resident Injured in Kitchen Fire

By Lauren Steussy
|  Wednesday, Jan 23, 2013  |  Updated 12:56 PM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
North Park Resident Injured in Kitchen Fire

NBC San Diego

The fire started in the 4100 block on Illinois Street at about 9 a.m., according to the San Diego Fire Department.

A North Park resident was injured Wednesday morning during a house fire, authorities said.

The fire started in the 4100 block on Illinois Street at about 9 a.m., according to the San Diego Fire Department.

Fire crews arrived and knocked it down shortly after. They determined the fire started on the kitchen stove. 

One of the men who lived in the house was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. Neighbors said the fire did not damage their apartments.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out