Computer Catches Fire at Bishop's

Wednesday, Sep 9, 2009  |  Updated 10:31 AM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Computer Catches Fire at Bishop's

Getty Images

advertisement

A computer caught fire early Wednesday, causing heavy smoke damage inside a classroom at Bishop's School in La Jolla, according to the La Jolla Light.

The slow-moving fire at the school on La Jolla Boulevard was reported at 2:13 a.m. and out by 3 a.m., according to San Diego fire-rescue dispatcher. No one was hurt, the paper reported.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out