The following content is created in consultation with car2go. It does not reflect the work or opinions of NBC San Diego's editorial staff. To learn more about car2go, visit car2go.com.
Between fees, parking and gas prices, renting cars can be a serious hassle.
- Friday night plans: Going out in the Gaslamp, heading to a game or maybe a concert? Since street parking is always free* for members, car2go is the perfect solution for any occasion where you have to pay for parking.
- If you’re going to the beaches on Fourth of July, Memorial Day or any other time the sun is shining, you’ll always find a spot big enough to fit your car2go while others will be circling for hours.
- If it happens to be raining in San Diego, save yourself the wet dog look and hop in a car2go. You’ll get to your destination warm, dry, and happy.
- To and from the airport: Park in Spanish Landing across the street and walk to Terminal 2 in under 5 minutes. And yes, your luggage will fit in the car. Bonus: If you’re heading to one of our nine US Cities, you can use car2go there too!
- If one morning you wake up and your car won’t start, you’ll always have a backup car just a short walk away to get you to work on time.