Do you ever wonder how some women manage to keep up with the perpetually changing fashion trends in this ever-dwindling economy?
How is it possible to look that good and still pay the bills? With the help of San Diego Magazine, here's a go-to guide of some basic essentials for this summer that will keep your wallet full and all eyes on you.
Here are some affordable must-haves for this summer, according to San Diego Magazine:
- Floral patterned wedges: The Steve Madden Quantum sandal is a perfect way to add color to your spring/summer wardrobe. Costing a mere $52.90 at Nordstrom stores, this piece will be sure to brighten up your closet without putting a major dent in your wallet.
- Colorful trenches: Try Forever 21 to find versatile jackets for prices around $49. Wear them as dresses with leggings for an evening look or as everyday wear to add color to a basic outfit.
- Chic, chunky and colorful bangles: From bright colors to subdued naturals, chunky bangles are the ultimate arm candy this summer, according to Style Bakery. Stack them or wear them solo; either way you’ll love what these fun and funky accessories bring to your summer look.
- Big glasses and vibrant headscarves: No, not to be incognito. These two items are easy to throw on to transform your look from bleak to chic. Find yours at Aldo or Macy’s for all under $50.
- Skinny colored belts: They’re a great way to accentuate your shape and accent your look with a standout color. Mimi & Red in North Park carries some great colors and fantastic fits for $8 each and Target for them around $11.
Use these pieces to help you update your summer style and still have enough left over to keep the AC on! For more options on cheap and chic places to shop, check out the full article on SanDiegoMagazine.com.