San Diego

Crews Responding to Apartment Fire in El Cajon, Residents Evacuated

Crews responded to an apartment fire in El Cajon Wednesday night, the Heartland Fire Department confirmed.

The fire started at around 11:38 p.m. inside a microwave in an apartment on the 100 block of Raonoke Road near Main.

Residents in nearby units were evacuated, according to Heartland Fire.

So far, no injuries have been reported.

The fire was knocked down around 11:52 p.m.

No other information was immediately available.

Check back for updates on this breaking news story. 

Contact Us