Looking for more bang for your buck? Clearly there are no shortages of buffets in San Diego, but an economically-friendly smorgasbord does not always equate to a taste-bud friendly meal.
DiscoverSD.com has put their forks and all-you-can-eat plates to the test and found the tastiest, highest quality and budget-conscious buffets in San Diego.
Royal India– Gaslamp Quarter
- Todai Restaurant– Mission Valley
- Great Moon Buffet– Pacific Beach
- Zorba's Greek Buffet– Chula Vista
- Ranch House Buffet, Barona Casino
- The Buffet, Valley View Casino
- Choices Buffet, Pala Casino
- Bombay Indian Cuisine– Hillcrest
- 94th Aero Squadron– Kearny Mesa
- Nature's Express– Hillcrest
To find out why these are the top ten go to DiscoverSD.com, you will also find an insider's tip.