Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
Lindsay Lohan is now freed from jail.
The troubled actress was released around 11:41 p.m. from lock-up in Lynwood after posting bail. She then raced off in an Escalade.
According to Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore, the actress had no preferential treatment was given to her, although she was allowed to exit out back. She was further described by Whitmore as a "model inmate."
Earlier, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg Friday ordered that Lohan could be released from jail on $300,000 bail, reversing another judge's decision hours earlier.
Schnegg signed the order granting writ of habaes corpus and required a SCRAM alcohol monitoring bracelet to be installed on Lohan within 24 hours of her release, L.A. Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told NBCLA.
Lohan is also banned from owning or possessing controlled substances without a prescription, drinking or hanging out at places where alcoholic beverages are "the chief item of sale," and is subject to "search and seizure at any time of the day or night by any Probation Officer or other peace officer with or without a warrant, probable cause or reasonable suspicion," according to court documents.
Lohan's next hearing is scheduled for October 22.
Fox had earlier warned that he would sentence her to a month in jail for each drug test she skipped or failed. Lohan was handcuffed and taken into custody, following Friday's 10 minute hearing.
The AP reported that Lohan's father, Michael Lohan, said "Oh God" as his daughter rose, looked at her attorney and was handcuffed.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox would not listen to arguments for bail from Holley.
"I think that the case law is clear that she is entitled to bail," Holley told the AP after the hearing. Hours later, Holley filed the writ of habeas corpus that successfully challenged Fox's decision.
Lohan was released from rehab in August. The actress served 14 days of a 90-day jail sentence over the summer for violating the terms of her probation in a 2007 DUI case.
In a tweet last week, Lohan said:
"Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.
"Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future.
"This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences. I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that I am trying hard, but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful....Thank you all!!!"
Lohan's previous jail appearance in 2007 lasted 84 minutes. Her 90-day sentence at an inpatient rehab facility last month was shortened to 23 days.
Filming was set to begin Nov. 15.
"Inferno" director Matthew Wilder reiterated support for Lohan in an e-mail to the AP on Friday, writing that producers "want her to do well." He did not say whether filming would be delayed again, or if Lohan still had the gig.