San Diego, CA
San Diego County Mountains-Apple and Lucerne Valleys-
Coachella Valley-San Diego County Deserts-
San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning-
Including the cities of Idyllwild-Pine Cove, Julian, Pine Valley,
Borrego Springs, and Desert Hot Springs
309 AM PDT Mon May 20 2019
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT TUESDAY...
* Winds...West to southwest winds 25 to 35 mph, with gusts to 55
mph. Isolated gusts to 65 mph on Tuesday.
* Timing...Through late Tuesday, with strongest winds Tuesday.
* Location...Desert mountain slopes into adjacent deserts.
* Visibility...Reduced at times in the deserts due to blowing
dust and sand.
* Impacts...Hazardous travel conditions, especially for high-
profile vehicles due to gusty cross winds and areas of reduced
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.