If you ever walk by local restaurants and wonder what culinary delights are hiding inside, but your wallet makes you keep on walking, then this event is just for you.
San Diego Restaurant Week is still underway. More than 170 restaurants offer three-course prix fixe menus for $20, $30 or $40 per person, depending on the venue.
With so many trendy new eateries and longstanding go-to classic restaurants to choose from, it can be difficult to decide on a desired line-up. Michelle Guerin from DiscoverSD put together some tips and picks for Restaurant Week.
Five New to Try
- Cucina Urbana – Banker’s Hill
- BICE Ristorante – Downtown
- El Vitral – East Village
- Truluck’s Seafood and Steak House – La Jolla
- Restaurant at Club Voyeur – Downtown
Five Value for Investment
- Cowboy Star – East Village
- Bertrand at Mister A’s – Banker’s Hill
- Quarter Kitchen – Downtown
- Pamplemousse Grille – Del Mar
- MARKET Restaurant and Bar – Del Mar