A sweet new organic cupcake lounge could have the perfect recipe.
This Sunday is “Cup-aoke Sunday” at the sweet treat lounge where you can snag a complimentary cupcake in exchange for belting out your best version of “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” or whatever tickles your karaoke fancy.
Every edible item Cups serves is made in-house with local, sustainable, organic ingredients, including their already-famous strawberry milk “on tap” and house-made chai tea blend.
Some of this week’s sweet specials are:
- The Donut—lightly spiced donut cup, tossed in cinnamon sugar
- Limone Ricotta—Gluten-free lemon ricotta torte, made with ground almonds, and topped with lemon cream cheese frosting
- Honey Carrot—carrot cup filled with walnuts, pineapple and coconut filled with cinnamon cream cheese frosting
- PB&J—Vanilla cup filled with strawberry preserves, topped with creamy peanut buttercream
- S’mores—graham-cracker crusted chocolate cup, filled with rich chocolate buttercream and topped with a toasted marshmallow
- Goober—vanilla cup filled with grape jelly topped with peanut butter frosting (vegan)
- Better with Bacon—vanilla bean cup flavored with rich maple syrup, topped with maple buttercream and crisp maple sugar-cured bacon.
Cups will sugar-coat your events with their catering services or teach you to bake and decorate like the pros during their baking classes taught by chef and owner, Michelle Ciccarelli Lerach.