Did you see a celebrity or two in San Diego this last weekend during Comic-Con 2012? You weren't alone.
Dozens of celebrities, producers and entertainment industry insiders crashed in San Diego hotels during the four-day event.
So want to know who stayed or partied where? Here's our roundup of the A-listers who danced and slept in San Diego over the weekend:
- "Iron Man 3" superstar Robert Downey Jr. checked in at the Andaz, where he was treated to the star suite complete with a shower that can hold up to 15 people.
- Joe Manganiello of "Magic Mike" fame walked into Hotel Palomar Saturday night clutching two decorative pillows.
- Author of the high-in-demand "50 Shades of Grey" E.L. James rested her head on a pillow at Andaz. The staff left a grey necktie on the pillow in reference to her main character Christian Grey.
- "Trueblood" actress Rutina Wesley sank her teeth into Hotel Palomar after the Playboy Trueblood party in the Gaslamp District.
- Bryan Cranston of the immensely popular "Breaking Bad" was seen with his signature hat on in the lounge of Salt Box in downtown San Diego.