Perfect weather and gorgeous San Diegans are just a couple of reasons why rooftop lounges are where you’ll find thousands of locals partying this summer. From beach-themed to beach-views, most of these chic-hotels have guests searching for more than just rooms, and fire-pits, lounge chairs, pools, and bar-tops is just the beginning to what some of these luxurious rooftops located on San Diego’s skyline have to offer.
- Ivy Rooftop at the Ivy Hotel - Want to dodge the massive crowd and strict guestlists on your weekend evenings but still getaway and grab some cocktails at a chic and socialite atmosphere during the day? Ivy's Hotel Sunday Pool Party features the tropical resort themed mix between cabana booths and music featuring guest DJ's.
- Sirén Lounge at the Sé Hotel - Gaslamp's cityscape and a hideaway in the VIP await you at the brand new Kama and Sirén Lounge at the Sé Hotel. Be one of the the first to experience a taste of luxury without the rowdy crowds.
- Float Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel - Can't make it to Sunday's nation-wide Rehab pool party in Vegas this summer? No worries because a mini replica of it is brought to you exclusively at the San Diego's new Hard Rock hotel in the heart of the gaslamp. With every San Diegan talking about it, this pool party is a cannot-miss this summer as this poolside paradise takes its partying very seriously. Make it a destination to stop by Hard Rock's Intervention every Sunday where the official pool party begins.
- LOUNGEsix at Hotel Solamar - Without all the nightlife promotions and designs like the rest, Loungesix, Solamar's new rooftop transformation keeps its unique atmosphere this summer.
- Tower Bar at Tower 23 - Feeling the water on the beach without stepping foot in the ocean is how Tower 23 keeps its name out to San Diegans. Reserved for hotel guests, this exclusive spot in Pacific Beach is the perfect way to relax around water without stepping one foot in the sand. Guests may lay poolside while enjoying cocktail service and look out at local surfers and beach goers at this must-see outdoor lounge.
- ALTITUDE Sky Lounge at the Gaslamp Marriot - Watch your local baseball team hit a homerun while enjoying San Diego's skyline at this breathtaking-view the Altitude located in the Marriot has to offer. Enjoy VIP bottle service and loud music while kicking back at the large glass-based firepit. A diverse crowd awaits you at this beautiful atmospheric lounge in the heart of the gaslamp.
- KIN Lounge at the Manchester Grand Hyatt - Aquamarine settings, one of the best views in all of downtown, and top DJ's playing sound enticing enough to spend your day or night at this rooftop open for its 2nd year? The Kin Lounge located on the Manchester Grand Hyatt returns to San Diegan's its second year and wants you to come out and play. Bring your friends and come lay poolside this summer at the KIN.
- Odysea at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront - Organic cocktails and distinctive drink flights are what makes this Odysea rooftop lounge unique and adventurous. Perch beside the water and gather some friends to cool yourself at this downtown waterfront destination.
- The Glass Door at the Porto Vista Hotel and Suites - Treat yourself with some elegance a spacious outdoor of San Diego's harbor at Little Italy's Porto Vista Hotel and Suites. Wine flights and New American cuisine are the bare minimum of perks you can enjoy while visiting this rooftop establishment.