Most movie critics are completely at odds with the general public in their analysis of movies, so we want to give you the opportunity to review films from the perspective of the real movie-goer…a Reel Review.
Here's how it works:
- Submit a 1 minute video or 250 word text review of a recent theatre or dvd release to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviews will be posted to the Reel Reviews homepage on NBCSanDiego.com where people can vote for the best review
- Every 2 weeks the top rated reviewer will win the opportunity to attend an exclusive movie premiere on its opening day
- An NBC Camera Crew will be waiting for you as you leave the theatre to capture your Reel Review
- The movie premiere Reel Reviews will be posted to NBCSanDiego.com and may also be shown on the NBC 7/39 4pm news.
- Send your review today to email@example.com
Reel Review submission specs:
- Review a recent theatre or dvd release
- 1 minute video or 250 word text review
- Windows Media or QuickTime format video (Max 5MB)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Reel Review - Movie Title - Your Name" in subject line