What better way to make your style more colorful this summer then with citrus-inspired looks. Anything coral, orange, or ruby-red is in!
Celebrity makeup artist Ashley Glazer has some fruity styles and sweet suggestions just for you:
- Add some blush with a soft peach tone. It's a quick and easy way to add a little color to your skin. Then, you can add some lip gloss to play up the trend while still being work-appropriate.
- Sparkly coral lip-gloss will give you a creamy, natural look. Coral has undertones of both orange and red, so it goes well with all skin tones.
- Orange cheek tint is great to give you some color, just remember to blush it out after applying it. It’ll feel refreshing and light!
- Another way to apply cheek tint is to use a blush-highlighter duo, which gives a highlight and blush combination.
- Mix a little pink and peach together to give your lips a little texture.