Country star Wynonna Judd, comedian D.L. Hughley, Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and former Olympic figure skating champion Dorothy Hamill will compete on the new season of “Dancing with the Stars.”
Other new competitors for ABC’s dance competition show include: Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones, “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” reality star Lisa Vanderpump, actor and comedian Andy Dick, boxer Victor Ortiz, teen Disney actress Zendaya, "General Hospital" actor Ingo Rademacher, and “American Idol” finalist and country musician Kellie Pickler.
“Dancing” hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke Charvet revealed the new cast and professional partner pairings for season 15 Tuesday on “Good Morning America.”
U.S. & World
Judd said that she had been asked to perform on the show for six years and said she’d always refused -- until now.
“I’m trying to get back to my original weight of 8 pounds and 6 ounces,” she joked.
She added that performing on the show was “something I thought I’d never do” and she was scared to death.
Pickler showed off a shortly cropped hairdo for the cast unveiling, her hair shorn in support of her best friend, who is battling cancer.
"I'm used to falling down," she joked about her role on the dancing competition show.
The new "Dancing" season kicks off on March 18.
Here's the full list of celebrities and their partners:
- Wynonna Judd, pro partner Tony Dovolani
- D.L. Hughley, pro partner Cheryl Burke
- Jacoby Jones, pro partner Karina Smirnoff
- Lisa Vanderpump, pro partner Gleb Savchenko
- Andy Dick, pro partner Sharna Burgess
- Victor Ortiz, pro partner Lindsay Arnold
- Zendaya Coleman, pro partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Aly Raisman, pro partner Mark Ballas
- Ingo Rademacher, pro partner Kym Johnson
- Kellie Pickler, pro partner Derek Hough
- Dorothy Hamill, pro partner Tristan MacManus