California Department of Health officials released the names of 258 nursing homes across the state with COVID-19 outbreaks, including 11 located in San Diego County.
The department's website said the list was a snapshot representing 86% of the state's 1,224 skilled-nursing facilities that have reported data within the last 24 hours.
Country Hills Post Acute in El Cajon reported the county's highest number of patients, 19, who tested positive for COVID-19. They reported fewer than 11 staff members tested positive.
The Bradley Court in El Cajon reported 12 patients who tested positive and fewer than 11 staff members, according to the California Department of Public Health.
All of the other nursing homes on the county list reported fewer than 11 staff members or patients who tested positive:
- Avocado Post Acute, El Cajon, fewer than 11 patients testing positive.
- Boulder Creek Post Acute, Poway, fewer than 11 staff members.
- Edgemoor Hospital, Santee, fewer than 11 staff members.
- La Mesa Healthcare Center, fewer than 11 staff members.
- Lemon Grove Care & Rehabilitation Center, fewer than 11 staff members.
- San Diego Post-Acute Center, El Cajon, fewer than 11 staff members.
- The Springs at Pacific Regent, San Diego, fewer than 11 staff members, and fewer than 11 patients.
- Valle Vista Convalescent Hospital, Escondido, fewer than 11 staff members.