Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx will hit San Diego’s Petco Park Sunday as one of many celebrities set to take part in the MLB All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game, the league announced Tuesday.
The lively exhibition game, which features Hall of Famers playing alongside celebs from the worlds of entertainment, sports and music, goes down at the stadium in downtown San Diego on All-Star Sunday, right after the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game showcasing top Minor League prospects, which starts at 4 p.m.
The full, star-studded roster – updated Tuesday by the MLB – includes:
• Jamie Foxx (Academy Award-winning “Ray” actor and Grammy-winning singer)
• Andy Cohen (Host of “Watch What Happens Live” on Bravo)
• Mark Consuelos (Actor, producer and star of “Pitch” on Fox)
• Drew Brees (2009 Super Bowl MVP-winning quarterback for New Orleans Saints and former San Diego Charger)
• Jennie Finch (Olympic Gold medalist in softball)
• Kyle Mooney (Cast member on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” and native San Diegan)
• Raini Rodriguez (Actress in Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally”)
• Peyton Meyer (Actor in Disney Channel’s “Girl Meets World”
• Karan Brar (Actor in Disney Channel’s “ Jessie”)
• Cameron Boyce (Actor in Disney Channel’s “ Jessie”)
• Terry Crews (Star of Fox’s “Brooklyn Nine-Nine”)
• Omar Miller (Star of HBO’s “Ballers” and host of sports podcast “O-Zone”)
• Rico Rodriguez (Actor in ABC’s “Modern Family”)
• Morris Chestnut (TV and movie actor, currently starring in “Rosewood”)
• Damari Lewis (“Sports Illustrated model” and dancer for late music icon, Prince)
• Tim Foreman (Musician with Grammy-award winning band Switchfoot, originally of San Diego)
• Andre Dawson (Hall of Famer and eight-time All-Star)
• Rickey Henderson (Hall of Famer, 10-time All-Star and former Padres outfielder)
• Fred Lynn (Former Padres outfielder, nine-time All-Star and 1975 American League MVP and Rookie of the Year)
• David Wells (Former Padres pitcher and three-time All-Star)
• Billy Bean (Former Padres outfielder, currently MLB VP, Social Responsibility & Inclusion)
• Curtis Pride (Former Major Leaguer who played in more games (421) than any deaf player, currently MLB Ambassador for Inclusion)
• Nina Agdal (“Sports Illustrated” swimsuit model & first-ever female MLB ambassador for New Era Cap)
• J.K. Simmons (Academy Award-winning actor)
• Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Star of this fall’s FOX series “Pitch,” and also known for his iconic role as Zack Morris on “Saved by the Bell”
• Pete Wentz (Bassist of Grammy-nominated rock group Fall Out Boy)
• Sterling K. Brown (Actor from “The People V. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story” and NBC’s highly-anticipated fall dramedy “This Is Us”)
• Tyler Hoechlin (Star of Richard Linklater’s critically-acclaimed film, “Everybody Wants Some” and the forthcoming third installment of “Fifty Shades of Grey”)
• Landon Donovan (Soccer legend and all-time leading goal scorer for the LA Galaxy, MLS and the U.S. National Team)
• Trevor Hoffman (Seven-time All-Star and 2016 MLB All-Star spokesperson and Padres legend)
• Ozzie Smith (Hall of Famer and 15-time All-Star)
• Rollie Fingers (Hall of Famer and seven-time All-Star)
• Tim Raines (Seven-time All-Star)
• Martin Diaz (Wounded Warrior Softball Team)
• Chris Gary (Wounded Warrior Softball Team)
Tickets to All-Star Sunday include both the Futures and Celebrity games and start at $20 per person, available here.
In addition to All-Star Sunday, MLB All-Star Week includes several other fun events:
• Play Ball Park: Thursday through July 12; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., in front of the Hilton Bayfront in downtown San Diego
• Budweiser MLB All-Star Concerts at Embarcadero Marina Park South: OneRepublic performs Friday at 5:30 p.m.; Tori Kelly performs Saturday at 10:30 a.m.; Gwen Stefani performs Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
• MLB All-Star FanFest: Friday through July 12; San Diego Convention Center
• Soul Pose MLB All-Star Yoga: Saturday at 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. at Waterfront Park
• The Color Run MLB All-Star 5K Presented by Nike: Sunday at 7 a.m. at Waterfront Park
• MLB All-Star Week Pepsi Block Party: Sunday to Tuesday, 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.; J Street between 6th and 10th avenues in downtown San Diego
• Gatorade All-Star Workout Day & T-Mobile Home Run Derby: July 11 at 5 p.m.
• 87th MLB All-Star Game presented by MasterCard: July 12 at 4:30 p.m.
For details on each and every All-Star event, visit this website. Play ball!