Fire Guts Home in Clairemont

NBCUniversal Media, LLC

A fire gutted a home in Clairemont Monday afternoon.

San Diego Fire-Rescue responded to the fire on Armstrong Street a little after 3:30 p.m. SkyRanger 7 flew over the blaze and saw firefighters pouring water into the home as flames burned it from the inside out.

By the time the fire was out, the entire inside was charred black.

The American Red Cross was called in to help the pair of adults who live in the home arrange for emergency shelter.

No injuries were reported.

Check back for updates to this developing story.

Contact Us