Neighbor Injured in House Fire - NBC 7 San Diego

    Neighbor Injured in House Fire

    The house fire broke out in the 700-block of Neptune Avenue around 10:30 p.m. Monday. Rancho Sante Fe Fire crews saw smoke pouring out of the chimney when they arrived. NBC 7's Monica Dean reports from the Live Desk. (Published Tuesday, Nov 27, 2012) The house fire broke out in the 700-block of Neptune Avenue around 10:30 p.m. Monday. Rancho Sante Fe Fire crews saw smoke pouring out of the chimney... See More