Nearly a dozen connector ramps along State Route 52 will close for a six-hour stretch overnight starting Tuesday night and ending Friday morning.
Caltrans said the closures will allow crews to repair damaged concrete slabs and replace guardrails.
Crews will be working at one location at a time, so any one of the following 11 connectors along the highway could be shut down from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following day.
• Eastbound SR-52 to northbound and southbound Interstate 15 (I-15)
• Westbound SR-52 to northbound and southbound I-15
• Northbound I-15 to eastbound and westbound SR-52
• Southbound I-15 to westbound SR-52
• Westbound SR-52 to northbound I-15
• Westbound SR-52 to southbound State Route 163 (SR-163)
• Northbound SR-163 to westbound SR-52
• Northbound SR-163 to eastbound SR-52
Signs will be posted in advance of each closure, Caltrans said.
Commuters can see closure information from Caltrans here.