For decades women and men have been searching for a simple and efficient solution to weight loss and cellulite reduction.
Although we're told year after year the key to a healthy lifestyle is the balance of diet and exercise, we firmly grasp on to a glimmer of hope that advanced technology will eventually take the "work" out of working out. Good news – the day has come! From slimming body wraps to advanced body contouring technology in many shapes and sizes, the best spas in San Diego bring you advanced non-invasive cellulite reduction solutions, according to our media partner DiscoverSD.com.
- The signature 90-minute Five Elements treatment is based on energetic essential oils, light therapy and lymphatic drainage to rebalance and replenish the inner energy flow.
Pukalani Day Spa
- This 50-minute Cellulite Solution treatment invites guests to rediscover smooth skin with this combination of advanced paramedical botanical ingredients, including three different anti-cellulite reducing concentrates.
- Synergie is the cellulite reduction and weight loss solution featured at The Sanctuary in Ocean Beach.
- This La Jolla spa is a health and beauty haven specializing in unique and effective detoxification and lifestyle enhancing processes.
- Rock Spa has created two gender specialized options to efficiently tame those undesirable lumps and bumps. For women, the 50 or 80 minute Thermofreeze treatment is designed to battle cellulite by massaging essential oils, caffeine, carnitine and other botanical extracts into areas of concern.
- Spa Violet is the go-to North County spot for total spa relaxation. Violet features the 50-minute Shrinking Violet treatment for $75.
Oxygen Medical Spa
- This chic medical spa on centered on the corner of Cedros and Lomas Santa in Solana Beach is definitely on our local beauty radar. Oxygen offers such body contouring options as the Vela Shape and the V-Contour to help regain smooth, sleek curves and tight, firm skin.
Evolve Medical Spa
- The Acoustic Wave Therapy treatment massages skin while exerting pressure on the circulatory system, reducing cellulite, firming your skin and dropping inches off your shape. Patients are treated twice per week for three weeks, with sessions requiring less than a half hour.
Casa Blanca Salon and Spa
- This semi private full-service salon and spa presents patrons with Endermologie, a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure intended to reduce the appearance of cellulite and fatty deposits underneath the skin.
MedAesthetics Spa and Wellness
- This South Bay day spa and wellness centers offers clientele a unique approach to combat cellulite: LipoLite Body Contouring.
For spa locations, more details about treatments and an insider tip, check out DiscoverSD.com's article "Discover Beauty: Top Ten Cellulite Reduction Treatments."