The following content is created in consultation with Sharp HealthCare. It does not reflect the work or opinions of NBC San Diego's editorial staff. Click here to learn more about Sharp HealthCare.
From disrupting your sleep to preventing you from enjoying your favorite activities, shoulder pain can affect just about everything in day-to-day life.
For many Americans, it’s a chronic condition, with shoulder injuries being some of the most common reasons people see an orthopedic surgeon.
If you suffer from shoulder arthritis, torn rotator cuff, or an unstable or frozen shoulder and the majority of these statements apply to you, it may be time to seek medical help for shoulder pain:
• Pain affects your ability to perform everyday activities
• Pain keeps you awake at night or affects your sleep patterns
• Pain affects you emotionally, making you feel depressed or hopeless)
• Pain keeps you from doing the things you love and affects your quality of life
• You’ve tried all of the available over-the-counter remedies to manage discomfort, but aren’t getting relief
Fortunately, Sharp HealthCare can help. If you or someone you love is suffering from shoulder pain, join Sharp at one of three free seminars to learn about the latest nonsurgical and surgical options for treating shoulder arthritis, torn rotator cuff, or an unstable or frozen shoulder:
• Monday, June 25, 6 to 7:30 pm presented by Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center at St. Paul’s Plaza in Chula Vista, Calif.
• Monday, June 25, 6 to 7:30 pm at Sharp Grossmont Hospital
• Tuesday, June 26, 6 to 8 pm at Sharp Memorial Hospital
Shoulder seminars will be presented by a board-certified orthopedic surgeon. The discussion will include the latest advances in minimally invasive shoulder treatments and shoulder replacement, surgery preparation and recovery, and a Q&A session.
Nationally recognized for excellence in total joint replacement, Sharp takes a comprehensive approach to shoulder treatment, partnering with patients and family members from preparation to surgery to recovery. It’s all part of the extraordinary level of care called The Sharp Experience.
Don’t let shoulder pain hold you back any longer. Register online for Sharp’s free seminar, or call 1-800-82-SHARP.