You might be recovering from Pride or getting psyched for Comic-Con, and sometimes it's hard to get out on Mondays, but all I can tell you is that No Knife are playing the Casbah, and Rob Crow opens their show. It doesn't happen very often that No Knife gets back together for a show, so you're gonna wanna come. And they are making it an early show, so doors are an hour earlier than normal. Rob will be starting at 8:30 p.m., so you really can't use a late show as an excuse not to attend. This will definitely bring out a who's who of music fans. Around town, the Organ Pavilion hosts Rising Stars night with Aaron Tan and Luke Staisiunas for their free Monday night event, indie pop duo Moon play Soda Bar and Motown on Mondays celebrates a year at the Office.
Monday, July 15:
- No Knife, Rob Crow @ Casbah
- Moon, Bodie, Charlie Powers @ Soda Bar
- Milky Wayne Presents @ Bar Pink
- 2019 San Diego International Organ Festival presents Rising Stars: Aaron Tan, Luke Staisiunas @ Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Motown on Mondays @ The Office
- Paint the Town Red: Fundraiser for Shelly @ Belly Up
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Makossa Mondays with DJ Tah Rei @ Seven Grand
- Restraint Fetish Party: Blue Monday -- Dark '80s Night @ Blonde
- Sam Bybee @ De Oro Mine Co.
- Strictly Acoustic @ Navajo Live
- Electric Relaxation '90s Hip-Hop/Chill Beats & Board Games @ Whistle Stop
- Rosie's Jazz Jam with Louis V @ Rosie O'Grady's
- Open Mic @ Lestat's
- 31 Flavors @ U-31
Rosemary Bystrak is the publicist for the Casbah and writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.