Sometimes, holiday Mondays make for a very scarce night, but tonight we're in luck with some options. At Soda Bar, it's a night of raucous Americana with Bostonian collective Dalton & the Sheriffs. With a reputation for playing super long singalong sets (think Emo Nite style but for country), they dropped a record in 2018 and are striking out across the country to see how the show goes on the road. Casbah hosts a local night led by Cherry Road, punk act the Red Pears play Che Cafe and "beast wave" act Ba'Bete plays Bar Pink.
Monday, Feb. 18 (President's Day):
- Cherry Road, Flower Animals, Sweet Myths @ Casbah
- Dalton & the Sheriffs @ Soda Bar
- The Playground: Monday Night Dance Party @ The Merrow
- The Red Pears, Beach Bums, Bad Kids @ Che Cafe Collective
- Ba’bete, Tragedy @ Bar Pink
- Motown on Mondays with DJs Sonny Phono & TramLife @ The Office
- Kson and Toyota present a private military concert with Russell Dickerson @ Belly Up
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Organ Jam @ Rosie O'Grady's
- Blue Monday: Dark '80s Night @ Blonde
- For the Yohs @ Space
- Sissy Brown @ De Oro Mine Co.
- Andy & Nathan @ Martini's Above Fourth
- Strictly Acoustic @ Navajo Live
- January Berry Band @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- El Dorado Selection Election 2019 @ El Dorado
- Mic's Up Competition @ Moonshine Beach
- Wheels of the Industry @ Live Wire
- Open Mic @ Lestat's
- Acoustic Night/Industry Night @ Henry's Pub
- 31 Flavors @ U-31
Rosemary Bystrak is the publicist for the Casbah and writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.