San Diego nightclubs are making millions of dollars a year, according to a new estimate.
Seven local venues made the Nightclub & Bar magazine list of top earning clubs in the U.S. Research firm Technomic helped determine the gross, with some places making up to $70 million in a year.
All the San Diego nightclubs that made the list are located within seven blocks of each other in downtown San Diego.
Here’s how they stacked up in the top 100 ranking:
- 24. FLUXX: $10-15 Million
- 28. 207 at Hard Rock Hotel: $10-15 Million
- 33. Stingaree: $10-15 Million
- 36. Float at Hard Rock Hotel: $10-15 Million
- 43. Ivy Nightclub: $10-15 Million
- 56. Altitude Sky Lounge: $10-15 Million
- 97. Whiskey Girl: $5-10 Million
A quarter of the nightclubs ranked are in California, but Las Vegas clubs dominated the list with 22 top earners. Places like XS, Tao and Pure nightclubs are estimated to gross between $60-70 million per year.
Food. Fun. Lifestyle. Features. All in America's Finest City.
View Top Earning Clubs in San Diego in a larger map