It's music to our ears... literally!
Live music is back in America's Finest City and Live Nation is helping San Diegans celebrate. The entertainment company is offering fans $20 all-in tickets (include taxes and fees) to nearly 1,000 shows this year.
The $20 tickets will be available to the general public starting Wednesday, July 28 at 9 a.m. on Live Nation's website.
T-Mobile and Sprint customers can score exclusive 24-hour early access to the $20 all-in tickets through T-Mobile Tuesdays starting Tuesday, July 27 at 9 a.m.
You can see some of today’s biggest musical acts right in our backyard. San Diego is home to four participating venues.
Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre
- Cypress Hill & Atmosphere on Saturday, August 14
- Counting Crows on Wednesday September 8
- Needtobreathe on Tuesday, September 14
- Modest Mouse on Wednesday, September 22
- TLC on Thursday, October 7
- Cristian Castro on Saturday, October 9
- Brothers Osborne on Friday, October 15
- Primus on Tuesday, October 19
- Rod Wave on Wednesday, October 20
- Pancho Barraza on Saturday, October 23
- Lord Huron on Wednesday, October 27
North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Rebelution on Saturday, August 14
- The Black Crowes on August 18
- Jonas Brothers on Wednesday, August 25
- Dierks Bentley on Thursday, August 26
- Pitbull on Sunday, September 19
- Luke Bryan on Thursday, September 23
- KISS on Sunday, September 25
- Alanis Morissette on Thursday, September 30
- Brad Paisley on Saturday, October 2
- Maroon 5 on Tuesday, October 5
- The Doobie Brothers on Friday, October 8
- 311 on Saturday, October 16
- Florida Georgia Line on Thursday, November 4
- Rancid & Dropkick Murphys on Sunday, October 10
- Farruko on Thursday, November 11