Osama bin Laden never knew what hit him.
The new theatrical trailer for "Zero Dark Thirty," Kathryn Bigelow's big screen chronicle of the hunt for the late Al Qaeda leader, is in the wild. And if you thought the helmer's previous flick, "The Hurt Locker," ratcheted up the tension, wait until you see this.
E! News runs down the five top secrets gleaned from the clip.
1. Abbottabad or Bust: "Can I be honest with you? I am bad news," says an American interrogator. "I'm not your friend. I'm not gonna help you. I'm gonna break you." Thus kicks off the latest teaser for "Zero Dark Thirty," which tells the remarkable tale of how the CIA finally managed to track bin Laden to his hideout in the provincial Pakistani city of Abbottabad. Needless to say it wasn't easy.
2. Men of Honor: SEAL Team Six is the elite special forces unit tasked with executing the most dangerous and daring raid in U.S. history. Before they fly into Pakistan to ambush the terrorist mastermind's compound, the soldiers, two of whom are played by Joel Edgerton and his brother Nash Edgerton, get some much-needed R&R.
3. Spymaster: Jessica Chastain plays the unidentified CIA operative who was able to pick up on bin Laden's trail and brief SEAL Team Six on their assignment.
4. The Working Group: Kyle Chandler and Jason Clarke play fellow CIA agents who help Chastain's character gather and analyze the necessary intelligence that eventually leads the U.S. to bin Laden.
5. Target Geronimo: SEAL Team Six's operational code name for the world's most wanted terrorist was Geronimo. On May 2, 2011 the unit deployed radar evading technology and entered Pakistan under cover of darkness where they landed in Abbottabad and, using night vision, executed their mission to near-perfection. Presumably, based on the teaser, the movie looks to do the same.