Alex Pettyfer's Thursday night was "Beastly" -- but not in the way he hoped it would be.
Days after breaking up with "Glee" hottie Dianna Agron, the actor's Beverly Hills home caught on fire the night of the L.A. premiere of his new movie with Vanessa Hudgens, FOX 11 in Los Angeles reported.
A rep had warned Us Magazine earlier that night the actor may not show up at all "due to a small house fire," but he managed to make a quick appearance on the red carpet.
"It was an electrical fire in the garage," a rep for Agron told Access Hollywood. "House not burned, no one hurt."
The "Glee" actress used to share the house with Pettyfer, but she reportedly moved out when they called it quits. Neither celeb, who co-starred in "I am Number Four," have spoken up about the breakup.
Fire officials said 27 firefighters put the flames under control in 24 minutes, Fox 11 reported. The garage is not attached to the rest of the actor's home and fire did not spread to other parts of the house.