A federal judge has approved a settlement between "Real Housewives of New Jersey" cast member Teresa Giudice and her creditors.
Friday's deal allows Giudice to pursue her legal malpractice lawsuit against her former bankruptcy lawyer.
Giudice will keep 55 percent of any potential winnings from the legal malpractice suit, with the remaining 45 percent going to any remaining creditors, NJ.com reports.
The reality star was not in the courtroom Friday.
Giudice finished a 15-month prison sentence last December after she and her husband, Joe, admitted they hid assets from bankruptcy creditors and submitted phony loan applications to get $5 million in mortgages and construction loans.
Giudice's suit against her former lawyer James Kridel blames the fraud charges and her incarceration on his mistakes. Kridel has called the lawsuit "absurd."