After Assault Tweets, Pauley Perrette of 'NCIS' Thanks CBS - NBC 7 San Diego

After Assault Tweets, Pauley Perrette of 'NCIS' Thanks CBS

Neither Perrette nor CBS offered any specifics on what happened to her or who was responsible for it

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    After Assault Tweets, Pauley Perrette of 'NCIS' Thanks CBS
    WireImage
    Actress Pauley Perrette attends the 6th Annual Thirst Gala held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel (Photo by Tommaso Boddi/WireImage)

    Actress Pauley Perrette says CBS has always been good to her and has always had her back, days after she said she suffered "multiple physical assaults" before leaving "NCIS" after 15 seasons.

    Perrette tweeted the conciliatory language Tuesday, soon after CBS said in a statement that Perrette had "a workplace concern" more than a year ago, and the company took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution.

    Neither Perrette nor CBS offered any specifics on what happened to her or who was responsible for it.

    Over 15 million viewers tuned in last week to see Perrette's final "NCIS" episode.

    Marry Me? Surprise Proposal Highlights Emmys Night

    [NATL] 'I Want You To Be My Wife': Surprise Proposal Highlights Emmys Night

    "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" swept the Emmys and HBO's "Game of Thrones" came back with a "Best Drama" win during TV's biggest night. But it was director Glenn Weiss who provided the most touching highlight of the night after he pulled off a successful proposal to his girlfriend, Jen Svendsen, as the cameras rolled on-stage.

    (Published Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018)

    Then over the weekend she sent a series of long tweets saying she had been assaulted but has "refused to go low" and publicly air what happened.