Days after members of what's being called Hollywood's alleged "Burglar Bunch" were charged with ripping off stars' homes, a search warrant related to the alleged crimes has been released.
According to the 24-page document, among the items recovered in the search were dozens of diamond jewelry items, designer purses, as well as prescription and what appeared to be illegal drugs.
At Ajar's residence, a property report included in the released documents, indicates that a host of psychedelic mushrooms were uncovered at his residence. Also uncovered were various quantities of prescription drugs including what appeared to be Oxycodone, Clonazepam and Lexapro, and at least two guns.
According to another property report, at Neiers' home, a number of rings were uncovered, as well as a designer handbag.
Tamayo's home had property of Lindsay Lohan's according to the documents, including several Chanel bags, a Louis Vuitton purse and a host of designer high-heel shoes. Also found were two bottles of Paris Hilton perfume, two bottles of Chanel perfume and various designer makeup items.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lohan, Paris Hilton, Audrina Patridge, Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green and Ashley Tisdale were allegedly some of the celebrity victims of the gang of mostly teenage girls who allegedly burglarized a host of star residences, police have said.
Last week, the District Attorney's office filed residential burglary charges against four of the suspects named so far in the case.
Courtney Ames, 18; Alexis Neiers, 18; Roy Lopez, 27; and Diana Tamayo, 19; were all arrested last week and remain free on bail.
Authorities previously said they issued a warrant for the arrest of Ajar on firearm and drug possession charges. Ajar, authorities said, has been identified as an alleged participant in some aspects of the case.
He was arrested on Oct. 30 and released Nov. 1 on bail.
The LAPD said there are a total of seven suspects.
Authorities said the value of property stolen is "in the millions of dollars," with the lead detective estimating the amount at over $2 million.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, last week, Nicholas Frank Prugo, 18, from Calabasas, Calif., was charged in the burglaries. He now faces seven counts of first-degree residential burglary.
Prugo was released on bail, but is scheduled for arraignment on Nov. 12.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
PLAY IT NOW: Paris Hilton Celebrates Carnival At Bowlmor Lanes, NYC Opening
PLAY IT NOW: Bel Air Break-Ins